- PSC Polysilane Chemistry GmbH produces high-purity, chemical specialty silicon chemistry products. Our products are used in microelectronics, were latest chip generations impose most challenging requirements
- We produce and develop in Germany, in a chemical industry region between Leipzig and Berlin
- Since more than 10 years, our key persons developed a deep knowledge and industrial competence in the field of chlorosilane chemistry, particularly in the field of chlorosilane based oligomers and polymers.
- We developed our innovative technologies into established, robust production processes and operate them in a daily routine way.
- We developed proprietary technologies and know how for synthesis, isolation and handling of ultra high purity, chlorinated oligo- and polysilanes and transfered them into ton-scale production.
- Whether you are looking for reliable supply with precursor products in the ton-scale or for tailored solutions for next-generation processes and applications - our team is fast, competent and eager to find a solution.
- We use revolutionary new approaches of silicon chemistry to overcome traditional limitations and to create
solutions for the future.
- We reduce costs of already existing higher grade silane-based performance materials significantly.
- We open the path towards many new, up to now not industrially available high performance materials.
- PSC produces high-performance materials based on Si-Si bonds, stretching the limits of technology for our customers.
- With a high level of professional competence and experience, we make sure that our products are among the best in the world.
- Our electronic precursor products - made in Germany - are amongst the highest purity materials that mankind has ever produced.
- We continuously improve and innovate our processes to make sure that we can continue to supply our customers with best products at attractive prices.
- Together with our customers and partners we are eager to explore applications of tomorrow and beyond. We are convinced: Our material platform has only just begun to open new doors.
Dr. Gerd Lippold
Dr. Sven Holl
Dr. Christian Bauch